Fees and Registration
The following contains information the fees and registration for 2018. Registration will open early 2018 for both seniors and juniors.
|Age Group / Competition||Fees|
|U6s - U11s||$300|
|U12s - U16s||$360|
|Capital and City||$500|
|Over 35s (inc Kit)||$375|
|Uniform - Senior and Junior (inc Jersey, Shorts, Socks)||$50|
|Student Discount (students in senior teams)||$100|
Registration fees include and cover the following:
- Football body fees – FFA, Football Queensland, Football Brisbane
- Awards ceremony
- Training and equipment
- Team photo and trophy (Juniors)
- Coaching costs
- Field & Electricity Fees
Clairvaux FC does not charge a match or levy fee.
The uniform costs $50 and includes jersey, shorts and socks. The uniform will be provided before the commencement of the main season.
Please note that we no longer process any senior player registrations in person; all player registrations are now handled online using the process below:
- Visit www.myfootballclub.com.au
- In the main menu, go to Players > Register Now.
- Follow prompts to find your FFA number, and set up your password.
- Register for Clairvaux Football Club and choose the correct package.
- As part of this process you may be prompted to pay online. You can do so if you wish, or skip that step and pay via our own secure payment page.
For more detailed information, download a step-by-step Player Registration Guide.